linux : install usb
Learn how to create a live USB to install linux.
Environmentally required materials
- Windows 10
- USB memory (16GB or more)
- Linux iso
Download linux iso
↓ Download this link for arch linux iso
If you cannot download from the above link
Click archlinux-????.??.??-x86_64.iso to download the iso file from
It is not iso.torrent iso.sig etc. The last file ends with iso.
After downloading, open the app with administrator privileges
Device = USB drive
Make sure the USB device you want to write to is selected. If you make a mistake in this operation, all the saved data may be lost.
For Boot selection, click SELECT on the right and select the downloaded arch~~.iso.
Boot selection = archlinux-????.??.??-x86_64.iso
If there is no mistake compared to the image, click START to write
- Arch mac : qtile Installing setting cheat sheet
- how to install windows10 chocolatey micro & uninstall
- vps arch first settings
- Arch : install micro terminal editor cheat sheet
- windows : chocolatey git bash install & uninstall
- linux VPS → how to micro editor install & uninstall
- windows terminal → review & how to install
- Arch mac : Initial setting #1 install
- Arch : yay install cheatsheet setting update
- Arch mac : Initial setting #2 install cli
- Arch mac : Initial setting #3 install gui
- DIY keyboard : qmk firmware #2
- DIY keyboard : promicro qmk test
- Arch : backup recovery restore
- Arch mac : auto mount USB drive
- Circuitpython : #2 hellow world Tutorial
Thank you for watching until the end. I'm glad if you can use it as a reference.
We will continue to update useful information. I am delighted to jump to your help. Thank you very much.